outfit

Perfect Pinstripes

9:11 PMZosia

There isn't a moment that I'm not looking for a certain piece. Sounds familiar? Something that has been on my wish list for weeks, are grey pinstriped trousers. It's just an item that looks great with every pastel color and it's fun to wear with sneakers. The problem is that yours truly isn't the tallest girl in town, a-hum I'm 1m60, and trousers often don't have the right fit. But thank God for Bershka for solving these small girl problems.

I'm happy that I can finally wear last years Topshop coat (I'm still in love with it) and I added -what else- white kicks. I guess you've probably seen these Reeboks from Take-Off in this post.

Cropped sweater h&m
Pinstriped pants Bershka
Coat Topshop
Bag Primark
Reebok Club C 85 from Take-Off



BewarenBewaren

You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Contact Form