outfit

Greige it is

7:31 PMZosia


Hi sweets, how has your weekend been? Today I've put on my latest wool coat from Noisy May. I'm so happy I finally found a grey wool coat that doesn't look like a tent on me (small girl problems). During a shopping spree in Hasselt, I found these amazing beige high waist trousers at Zara. They're not only comfortable to wear, but it's a must have if you're fond of the minimal look. Just pair them with some sneakers and you'll immediately look stylish (and your feet won't ache, 'cause who needs high heels anyway...). By the way: you can still get a 15% discount on your favorite Daniel Wellington watch by using the code ZosiaRome!

P.S.: don't wear these trousers when it's rather cold, I froze my butt off. 


Sweater H&M
Sneakers Adidas Stan Smiths Luxe

You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Contact Form